Dear colleagues,

I am happy to announce two week-long neuroscience data analysis courses at the Radboud University in Netherlands in August 2018: One about time-frequency/synchronization/statistics, and one about linear algebra and source-separation.

Below are the direct links to the course pages with application information. You can also find more information, including syllabi, on mikexcohen.com (scroll down to "In-vivo teaching"). Please pass these links around to your colleagues/students who might be interested in one or both of these courses!

Analyzing neural time series data (6-10 August). Fourier transform, convolution, time-frequency analysis, synchronization, nonparametric statistics, simulating time series data.

Linear algebra for neuroscientists (13-17 August). Matrix algebra, least-squares model fitting, eigendecomposition, multivariate source separation, state-space analyses, simulating multicomponent and multichannal time series data.

Please note that applications, if approved, are selected on a first-come-first-serve basis, and that the number of participants for each course is limited.

If you have questions about the courses, please feel free to contact me.

Mike

--
Mike X Cohen, PhD
New online courses: mikexcohen.com