Many thanks, Jeanette. That's very intersting and useful and I found the session at the VLV conference also of great interest.

I'm sorry to say I hadn't realised there was a clause in the latest Digital Economy Act on the needs of children's TV. Well done to all of you - despite the problematic infighting!
Best wishes, Sylvia

Sylvia Harvey, FRSA,
Visiting Professor, School of Media and Communication, University of Leeds
Home Email: [log in to unmask]