Hi Rachel

I presume your developers are on the case, but there are a few (fiddly) tricks to get right so that authentication is verified which can help with deliverability - this sort of thing...

https://sendgrid.com/blog/how-to-authenticate-your-email-in-5-steps/

ta

Mike

Mike Ellis

Thirty8 Digital: a small but perfectly formed digital agency
http://thirty8.co.uk

** NEW: http://wpformuseums.com for people using WordPress in museums **
** Workshops, courses and free downloads: http://trainingdigital.co.uk **

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg