Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10054, phase=RECEIVE, target=10.0.0.37:2306). The server is probably not started. JISCMail - MCG Archives

Dear Colleagues,

Sheffield Hallam University is offering a number of PhD scholarships across a range of disciplinary areas, with (digital) cultural heritage being one of the established multidisciplinary research communities at our university:

https://www.shu.ac.uk/research/research-degrees/phd-scholarship-opportunities/heritage

We are particularly soliciting proposals exploring the complexities of digital and material in heritage settings, and new forms of digital interactions with and around heritage. These themes are linked to the "Contemporary Materiality" subject area (https://www.shu.ac.uk/research/research-degrees/phd-scholarship-opportunities/contemporary-materiality).

We keenly support practice-led projects.

Other application topics are listed here: https://www.shu.ac.uk/research/research-degrees/phd-scholarship-opportunities

Eligibility criteria are detailed here: https://www.shu.ac.uk/research/research-degrees/phd-scholarship-opportunities/eligibility-criteria

People interested in applying should contact prospective supervisors directly to discuss ideas for proposals.
Deadline for applications under the "Heritage" theme is February 1st 2018. Interviews of shortlisted candidates will take place in early March. Successful applicants will enrol on the Doctoral Programme in September 2018.

Kind Regards,

Lui

—

Luigina Ciolfi, PhD

Professor of Human-Centred Computing

Communication and Computing Research Centre - C3RI

Sheffield Hallam University

Cantor Building, Room 9120

153 Arundel Street

Sheffield S1 2NU, UK

Tel +44 114 225 6826 - Fax +44 114 225 6702

http://www.luiginaciolfi.com/

https://www.shu.ac.uk/about-us/our-people/staff-profiles/luigina-ciolfi

Co-Chair, Subcommittee "Interaction Beyond The Individual", CHI 2018: https://chi2018.acm.org/

New book! routledge.com/9781138697195<https://t.co/dDLOQfWCfE>