Apologies for cross-posting:

The Library and Information Research Group (LIRG) have recently launched “Introduction to Research Skills” a three-part tutorial on CILIP’s VLE. These tutorials are designed to help you get involved in research. As part of our work the LIRG committee would like feedback on the tutorials. Anyone who evaluates the tutorial can opt-in to a draw to win one of three £20 Amazon vouchers. The evaluation will close at the end of February 2018 and the winners will be picked at the next LIRG committee meeting in March.

Tutorial logo

You can enrol on the LIRG tutorial on the CILIP VLE. After completing the tutorials you can evaluate them via the following website: https://strathsci.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dj7mUHhEfacnRxX

Any feedback you provide will be anonymous and will be used to improve the tutorials on the CILIP VLE.

Best wishes,

Gillian

Gillian Siddall

University of Northampton: Transforming Lives and Inspiring Change www.northampton.ac.uk This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.