Dear Colleagues,

Can anyone help with providing an article from the Journal – ‘International Journal of Nursing Studies?

We will provide our BL code and request number to anyone who can supply the article.

Title: A systematic review of the effectiveness of strategies and interventions to improve the transition from student to newly qualified nurse

Author: Edwards, Deborah

Year: 2015
Volume: 52
Part: 7
Page:
1254-1268

I appreciate any help in providing the paper as soon as possible.

Regards,

Nkem

Mental Health Library
Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
The Mount Annexe | 44 Hyde Terrace | Leeds | LS2 9LN
Tel: 0113 85 55652 | Fax 0113 85 55642

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.leedslibraries.nhs.uk

CPD Portal: www.netvibes.com/lypft-lks