Dear Colleagues,

Our last day of posting loans will be Tuesday 19th December: we will continue to supply documents until Thursday 21st of December.

Due to staffing arrangements we will be closed until Monday 8th of January: any requests/emails received after Thursday 21st December will not be processed/responded to until then: apologies for any inconvenience caused.

From January, my colleague James Atkinson (who currently works alongside me 2 days per week) will be taking over the reins of ILLs here at City full-time.

Thanks to everyone in the ILLs community for your continual help and support with the myriad of things we encounter in our special corner of the library world. J

Best festive wishes and season’s greetings,

Chris

Chris Thorpe

Senior Information Assistant (Inter-Library Loans)

Library Services

City, University of London

Northampton Square

London