Dear colleagues

sherif invites members and non-members to our next event:

eResources data: what does it really tell you?

Date: Tuesday 27 February 2018
Location: CILIP HQ, 7 Ridgemount St., London

Confirmed speakers include James Clay from JISC and Jeff Woods from the University of Liverpool.

The sign up form will be available (on the sherif website) from week beginning 8 January 2018.

Thank you for your support

Michelle Walker

Sheriff committee member (shared e-resources information forum)

Web: http://www.sherif.ac.uk/

Michelle Walker

Academic Liaison Librarian -  Education

Please note I work all day Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday mornings

University Library and Study Skills

St Peter's Library

University of Sunderland

Internal extension: x4049     Tel: +44 191 515 3391

University of Sunderland Library webpage

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG