Hello

As we are now in December and the festive season fast approaches we would like to invite our LKS colleagues to participate in a Christmas Jumper competition

To enter please photograph members of your library team enrobed in festive splendour.

These can tweeted to @HCLU2012 using #LKSJumpers osubmitted via e-mail to [log in to unmask] if you don't have a twitter account.

The rules (developed in consultation with library managers)

1) Smile - it's nearly Christmas

2) Pictures to be taken in the library or workplace not at home

3) Team entries preferred but individual/multiple entries are acceptable for dispersed or small teams

4) Team managers/leads should participate too!!!

5) Judging is entirely at the discretion of HCLU

The HLCU team attempt is attached and will be tweeted presently to get the ball rolling

From

David, Linda, Joanne, Dom and Gil

Gil Young, NHS LKS Development Manager - North West

BA (Hons); PgDip LIS; MSc HRM; Assoc CIPD; FCLIP (Revalidated 2017)

NHS Health Care Libraries Unit - North

Phone: 0161 625 7222
Mobile: 0779 531 0852
E-mail: [log in to unmask]