Hi all,

Anita Phul is trying to gather together hints and tips from people who have run reading aloud projects in their organisations. She has already started to collate a suggested reads web page of short stories, poems etc to start people off.

"I've managed to get a few read aloud facilitators to give me their tips and hints.  Can you think of people who might like to contribute? I'd be happy to acknowledge them - as I've done for everyone so far, and it's also useful for me to have an indication of where they have been doing the reading aloud. Eg. In an inpatient setting, in a drop in centre, etc. "

Can you reply to Anita (copied in) directly.

Best wishes

Susan Smith
Senior Librarian
(01270 27) 3172