From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bhanaut, Helen
Sent: 08 December 2017 10:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: External Examiner Access

Hi,

With Turnitin Feedback Studio offering new ways of presenting feedback and read-only access not being available on the system, I was wondering how colleagues elsewhere were managing external examiner access. Downloading papers excludes audio feedback yet full access to Feedback Studio runs the risk of feedback being accidentally overwritten. This is particularly the case with the new slider style of rubrics, which could easily be clicked on in error. How do others approach this?

Many thanks,

Helen

Helen Bhanaut BA(Hons) PGCE MSc MBCS FHEA

Learning Developer

Learning and Teaching Development Unit

Cardiff Metropolitan University

Room M0.01

Western Avenue

Llandaff

Cardiff CF5 2YB

Tel: +44 (0)29 2041 5737

Email: [log in to unmask]

Helen Bhanaut BA(Hons) PGCE MSc MBCS FHEA

Datblygwr Dysgu

Uned Datblygiad Dysgu ac Addysgu

Prifysgol Metropolitan Caerdydd

Ystafell M0.01

Rhodfa’r Gorllewin

Llandaf

Caerdydd CF5 2YB

Ffôn:+44 (0)29 2041 5737

Ebost: [log in to unmask]

Cardiff Metropolitan University welcomes correspondence in both English and Welsh. Correspondence received in Welsh will be given equal priority to correspondence received in English.

Mae Prifysgol Metropolitan Caerdydd yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg a Saesneg. Bydd gohebiaeth a dderbynnir yn Gymraeg yn cael yr un flaenoriaeth â gohebiaeth a dderbynnir yn Saesneg.

open_doors_logo_180x60

I am a member of the Open Door network.  Please click on the logo to search my areas of expertise.

Cardiff Metropolitan University - Queens Anniversary Prizes 2015