From: Industrial relations research [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nik Hammer
Sent: 04 December 2017 16:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Books for review in WES

Dear all,

please find below a list of books we'd like to have reviewed in Work, Employment and Society.
With the usual apologies for cross-postings

Best wishes,
Vanessa Beck and Nik Hammer

Books for review in Work, Employment and Society (December 2017)

Bezuidenhout, A. and T. Malehoko (eds) (2017) Labour Beyond Cosatu. Mapping the Rupture in South Africa’s Labour Landscape (Wits University Press)
Greer, I. et al (2017) The Marketization of Employment Services: The Dilemmas of Europe's Work-first Welfare States (Oxford UP)
Landivar, LC (2017) Mothers at Work: Who Opts Out? (Lynne Rienner)
Peetz, D and G Murray (eds) (2017) Women, Labor Segmentation and Regulation. Varieties of Gender Gaps (Palgrave)
Thomas, K (2017) Contract Workers, Risk, and the War in Iraq: Sierra Leonean Labor Migrants at US Military Bases (McGill-Queen's University Press)
Webster, E, Britwum A, and S Bhowmik (eds) (2017) Crossing the divide: Precarious work and the future of labour (University of KwaZulu-Natal Press)
Wheatley, D. (2017) Time well spent. Subjective well-being and the organisation of time (Rowman and Littlefield)
Yilmaz, G and S Ledwith (2017) Migration and domestic work. The collective organisation of women and their voices from the city (Palgrave)

Moore, P (2017) Quantified Self in Precarity: Work, Technology and What Counts (Routledge)
Moore, P, Upchurch, M and X Whittaker (2017) Humans and Machines at Work: Monitoring, Surveillance and Automation in Contemporary Capitalism (Palgrave)

Vanessa Beck ([log in to unmask]) and Nik Hammer ([log in to unmask])
From 1st January 2018 please contact Maria Adamson ([log in to unmask]) and Nick Clark ([log in to unmask])