Hey GEM Folk!

I was wondering what your experience is of engaging secondary schools?  I mean, we all know they're notoriously difficult to draw in, but what's the reality?  I've looked around a number of Museum websites, and they do mostly seem to have an offer for secondary schools, yet I am wondering whether there is much take up of these sessions?

I am asking because I am writing some secondary sessions for Brixton Windmill, and want to be realistic about the consequent level of engagement the Windmill will receive from secondary schools (having found it very difficult to engage anyone at the research stage!).

Thanks!

Megan

Megan Dowsett
Creative Learning Consultant

Phone: 07906 651 185
Email: [log in to unmask]uk
Web: norrisandtheflamingo.co.uk

Please note: I have limited availability due to childcare