Dear GEMmers -

Just in case you aren't on the mailing list for this, nominations are now open for the Volunteer of the Year Award in the 2018 Museum and Heritage Awards. It's free to enter and, as previous award winners, I can tell you that it is worth the time in putting a nomination together if you have a volunteer or team of volunteers who have been working extra hard for you this year. There's a glitzy ceremony at the BM - and your volunteer is likely to be featured in Museums Journal, as well as your local press! You'll need some photos of them doing their thing, and a good idea about what they've done that's special.
(I'm super keen on this as it was a brilliant boost for our winning volunteer.)

http://awards.museumsandheritage.com/feature/volunteers-of-the-year-award-entry/

If you're in a quiet period at the moment (who ever is!) why not give it a go?

Laura Hilton
Visitor Services Manager
Clifton Suspension Bridge Trust

Bridge Road, Leigh Woods, Bristol BS8 3PA
0117 974 4664
www.cliftonbridge.org.uk<http://www.cliftonbridge.org.uk/>

Facebook: www.facebook.com/brunelsbridge<http://www.facebook.com/brunelsbridge>
Twitter: www.twitter.com/brunelsbridge<http://www.twitter.com/brunelsbridge>

[Logo]

Clifton Suspension Bridge Trust: This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not represent those of Clifton Suspension Bridge Trust. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.