Hello

You might like this toolkit that has just been launched. We conducted the research, commissioned by three Bridge organisations, to explore the future of cultural and creative learning.
The toolkit was then built as a website by Morph, briefed by Royal Opera House Bridge.
It includes a Powerpoint slideshow that can be used to run your own Future Views workshop.

Hope you find it useful and interesting.

https://futureviewstoolkit.com/

Best wishes
Bridget McKenzie
www.flowassociates.com