are you by any chance using two different python versions, e.g., anaconda next to the one installed on your system...

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 2:45 PM, Hernando Rafael Fereira <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

​Yes, I have installed future through pip and I still get this error.

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Maarten Mennes <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 3:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Help With ICA-AROMA

Hello Hernando,

have you tried to install the future :)

pip install future

Maarten

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 3:12 PM, Hernando Rafael Fereira <hernando.fereira@northwestern.edu> wrote:
Hello all,
I wrote this bash script to automate iterating through folders and running AROMA on all the feat outputs (all my folders are named some form of C0*). However I keep getting an error. I used pip to install future and I still get this error. Anyone have any advice?

Error:
 File "ICA-AROMA-master/ICA_AROMA.py", line 5, in <module>
    from future import standard_library
ImportError: No module named future​

Script:
!/bin/sh

for i in C0*; do
        python ICA-AROMA-master/ICA_AROMA.py -feat $i/4D_std_Results.feat -out $i/4D_std_Results.feat/ICA_AROMA/
done​

Best,
Hernando​

--