Hello Anderson,

I am glad that permutation tests are possible.

Concerning the covariates:

- Age:
The mean intervall between both measurements is 11.5 months, so age is changing comparably in all participants (would you consider age then as a constant covariate and just use age at pre-measurement)?

- Objective and subjective severities:
Both change in the intervention group, but not significantly in both control groups. Here I have to specify the following facts:
-The objective disorder severity degree  is available for all 3 participant groups, it is ordinal-scaled (though I have the opportunity to only include a subscore which is interval-scaled).
- The subjective disorder severity degree is only available for patients with and patients without intervention (not for healthy participants) and is ordinal-scaled.

In general, it would be nice to first calculate the permutations with a GLM containing no covariates and afterwards adding one ore more to the model.

I am very thankful for your advice here!

All the best,
Annika