Oh haha it works!  I didnt see the version url listed anywhere and just
made up a suggestion of what I thought it should look like, but never
actually tried my hypothetical link!

Thanks!
Keith

On Dec 2, 2017 1:26 AM, "Stephen Smith" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Ketih - as you rightly say we have both the links to specific versions
and the generic link which always points to the latest one. So I wasn't
sure what you wanted in addition?

Cheers.