Agree with Michael. You use cluster inference by saying a cluster larger
than XXX voxels is statistically significant (corrected for multiple
comparison by FWE-controlled, or in other words, clusters that have cluster
p FWE < 0.05). Primary threshold determines which voxels you are seeing
when you check for cluster sizes and statistics.