It sounds like they are referring to the cluster forming (aka primary)
threshold, which used to be a default of 0.01 in previous FSL releases.
Then the clusters are typically evaluated for significance using 0.05, FWE
corrected. Check the Feat post-stats section of the wiki for more
information.

Michael