Sent: 05 December 2017 09:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: POP Functional Skills

Hi Lorna

Really interested by your response about extra time.  When I made my initial call yesterday I was told that I had to apply for ET on Edexcel Online.  I queried this and the advisor spoke to Special Requirements to clarify and said that her initial information was wrong and ET should be added by just ticking on EOL when making the booking.  What doesn’t make sense is that I haven’t applied for any extra timers just doing FS via AAOL and some of the candidate’s ET shows on Invigilator Dashboard and some candidates’ doesn’t.

Has anyone seen any guidance which details this ‘potential’ need to make ET applications on AAOL and or Edexcel Online??

Best wishes

Ros Stapleton

Achievement & Exams Officer

College of West Anglia