Dear Colleagues,

I wonder whether you could kindly help us if you have not done so already. This is a gentle reminder to kindly complete the short questionnaire below. The deadline of 12 December is fast approaching. Your help will be really highly appreciated :-)

As mentioned previously, we are currently working on a EU project funded through Erasmus Plus called VAL: validating, assessing and mapping the competences of youth workers working with young refugees/migrants.

Creating Ground is in charge of the first output of the project which is to develop a competence profile of youth workers working with young refugees/migrants aged 15 +.

This is the link to the google form:

https://goo.gl/forms/uK10KBwS0tIbgJVa2

Kindly send it on to whoever you think works with young migrants/refugees and could help us.

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Best wishes,

Laura

Laura Marziale

Director

Creating Ground CIC

Greenwich West, 141 Greenwich High Road

London SE10 8JA

www.theground.org.uk

  @theground.org.uk

  @CreatingGround

Creating Ground CIC is a social enterprise, a company limited by guarantee, registered in England No 10158083

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]