From: On all aspects of Russia and the FSU
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cosmopolitan
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 4:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Summer Internships in Novosibirsk and Altai

Dear Colleagues,

Educational Center "Cosmopolitan", Novosibirsk, Russia, is pleased to
announce that we are accepting applications for our best summer internship
programs that we shall run in Novosibirsk and in the Altai area. Please
inform your students and colleagues about these excellent opportunities that
are not to be missed.

We offer Summer Internships at the children's camps that we shall run from
mid-June until early August, 2018, in the beautiful Altai area and in the
delightful countryside just outside Novosibirsk. Tours of Novosibirsk and
trips to the beautiful Siberian towns of Tomsk, Irkutsk and to magnificent
Lake Baikal will be organized between the camp sessions. Also, before or
after the camp our participants may want to consider going to the world cup
that Russia will host next summer.

These internship positions are open to university students. No previous
teaching experience, no previous knowledge of Russian is required.
Internships at the children's summer camps comprise teaching foreign
languages and creativity workshops, acting as camp counselors etc.
Participating in our internship program, your students will gain valuable
skills and experience for their future profession while being immersed in
the Russian culture and having intensive practice in the Russian language.
Internship fees are very reasonable.

Please share this information with your students and colleagues who might be
interested. We encourage your students to take advantage of this excellent
opportunity join our exciting, highly affordable, meaningful and safe summer
internship program.

More information is available at http://eng.cosmo-nsk.com/

Please feel free to contact the Director Natalia Bodrova at
[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] with any questions and
application inquiries.

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,

Natalia Bodrova,
Director of the Educational Centre "Cosmopolitan",
Novosibirsk, Russia
http://eng.cosmo-nsk.com/