From: Erika Bockstael [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, 12 December 2017 1:22 AM
To: Frank Hall-Bentick
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Invitation: UNESCO Final Disability Recognition & Empowerment
Survey - YOUR Opinion Makes a Difference

Hello

Are you sure this is legitimate?

I find the methodology a bit questionable - determining best practices for
such a diverse global group based on 100 respondents, for example, and the
fact that it seems to be a private company, not a UNESCO email address?

Best

Erika

On Dec 10, 2017, at 4:28 PM, Frank Hall-Bentick