Forwarded from a colleague

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Martin Musengi <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 1 December 2017 at 15:22
Subject: NEW BOOK PROPOSAL
To: Tsitsi Chataika <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Tsitsi Chataika,
A colleague and I propose to edit a new book with the title:

*Inclusivity in African Higher Education: Some dimensions of Social Justice
*(please see attached concept paper).

I am sending you this concept paper in order to try to tap into your
valuable knowledge and experience in this area before finalizing the call
for book chapters. I would also like to know whether I can interest you in
contributing a chapter in this book? If you know others who might be
interested, please pass on the good news (we will confirm a reputable
publisher by early 2018).

Thank you in anticipation of your valuable assistance.

--
Professor Martin Musengi (PhD, Wits)

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the
holy is understanding.

--
Dr Tsitsi Chataika (Senior Lecturer)
Department of Educational Foundations

**Recent Publication**

Machingura, F. and *Chataika, T.* (2017) (Eds). The Intersection of Ubuntu,
Education and Ethics in Zimbabwe.  Harare: University of Zimbabwe
Publications.

*  *Forthcoming Publications**
   Chataika, T. (Dec 2017) (Ed). *The Routledge Handbook of Disability in
   Southern Africa*. London: Routledge.

Bergs, M., *Chataika, T.,*  El-Lahib, Y.  & Dube, K. (Eds) (forthcoming,
Dec 2018). The Routledge Handbook of Disability Activism. London: Routledge.