From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Annie K
Sent: 03 December 2017 13:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Psychologists in London

On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 at 14:15, Solomon, Kate <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear All,

Can anyone recommend a Psychologist in London able to provide support/mentoring/study skills/motivational coaching for a student with ADHD/Dyslexia, Anxiety and Depression?

This is a request direct from the student who wants to access and pay for this privately.

Many thanks

Kate

Kate Solomon

Disability Adviser (part-time)
Tel: x 6436 (01707 66 6436)
Mobile: 07595 203143
Email: [log in to unmask]
Advice Centre
The Royal Veterinary College,
Royal College Street,
London, NW1 0TU.

   Hawkshead Campus:  Tuesdays & Thursdays Camden Campus: Wednesdays

www.rvc.ac.uk/advice
Need to see one of our Advisers?  Book an appointment via Learn at https://learn.rvc.ac.uk/mod/subpage/view.php?id=36942

Please follow us:  ‘RVC Advice Centre’

Note: Hawkshead Advice Centre is located next to the new Sports Centre building
(behind the new student village)
www.rvc.ac.uk/static/support-for-students/learning-physical-and-mental-health-needs/mobile/index.html

This message, together with any attachments, is intended for the stated addressee(s) only and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Royal Veterinary College (RVC). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and be advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Unless stated expressly in this email, this email does not create, form part of, or vary any contractual or unilateral obligation. Email communication cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, incomplete or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences. Communication with us by email will be taken as acceptance of the risks inherent in doing so.