Dear all,

Thank you for contributing to this thread.
One of the main issues, indeed, is that once you anonymise a case study, it becomes impossible to write about the local ecology and how that plays a role in the particular study topic.
The question is whether that is desirable.

Greetings,
Mattias De Backer

Free University of Brussels, Faculty of Law and Criminology, Department Of Criminology
Research Group Crime and Society (CRiS), Pleinlaan 2, 1050 Brussels, Belgium. Room 4B334

Tel. 0032 485 940 885
E-mail [log in to unmask]
www.kuleuven.academia.edu/mattiasdebacker
@mattiasdebacker