Dear Colleagues (Apologies for multiple postings)

There  is a  job opportunity in my department for an Assistant or Associate Professor in Urban Economic Geographies. The position is supported by  the Queen’s National Scholars (QNS) Program - a program that aims to enrich teaching and research in emerging areas of scholarship.  We are keen to receive applications from people who are members of   under–represented groups at the university – women, racialized scholars, indigenous scholars, LGBTQ scholars , and scholars with disabilities. Information about the position can be found in the attached file and general information about the QNS program can be found at the following address  http://www.queensu.ca/vpr/prizes-awards/queens-national-scholars . Do feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the position  or the QNS program,  I would be more than happy to answer questions. Please also circulate this email to anyone that might have an interest in this job.

Warmly

Beverley Mullings
____________________
Dr. Beverley Mullings
Associate Professor
Associate Head, Geography Undergraduate Programs
Department of Geography and Planning
Cross-Appointed to the
Department of Gender Studies
Queen's University
Mackintosh-Corry Hall, D302
Kingston, Ontario, Canada K7L 3N6
Situated on traditional Anishinaabe and Haudenosaunee Territory

Tel: 613 533-6000 ext 78829
Fax 613 533-6122

Statement of Confidentiality:  This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) only, are confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient,  any review, transmission, conversion to hard copy, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.