Come visit the Indian Sex Headquarters and spread some rumours with us with episode 4 of probably the greatest monthly media anthropology podcast - Online Gods!

Listen here: http://www.fordigitaldignity.com/rumours-and-the-agents-of-ishq/

This month we speak with Irfan Ahmad about rumour and Paromita Vohra about the Agents of Ishq.

Subscribe:

Inline image 1  Inline image 2  Inline image 4

How are digital interactions remoulding the public sphere in India and elsewhere? What do online cultures and debates do to questions of faith, the nation and belonging? How can anthropologists research the digital world? How can we examine the digital by inhabiting the digital?

Online Gods is a monthly podcast on digital cultures and their political ramifications, featuring lively conversations with scholars and activists.

Look out for a new episode of Online Gods on the last day of every month.

Presented by anthropologist Ian Cook, “Online Gods” is a key initiative of the ERC funded project ONLINERPOL www.fordigitaldignity.com led by media anthropologist Sahana Udupa at LMU Munich. It is co-hosted by the HAU Network for Ethnographic Theory. Online Gods represents our collective commitment to multimedia diffusion of research in accessible and engaging formats.

Follow us:

Inline image 5Inline image 3

Inline image 6