From: A forum for critical and radical geographers <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Smith, Amanda02 <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 08 December 2017 12:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Post at Nottingham Trent University: Human Geographer

Just alerting members of the group to this permanent Human Geography post here at NTU (Brackenhurst campus- rural location):

https://vacancies.ntu.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=4833

Dr Amanda Smith
Senior Lecturer in Geography
School of Animal, Rural and Environmental Sciences, Brackenhurst Campus, Nottingham Trent University, Southwell, Notts, NG25 0QF
Tel: 0115 8485309

https://www.ntu.ac.uk/staff-profiles/animal-rural-environmental-sciences/amanda-smith

PLEASE NOTE: I work 3 days a week- my work days are usually Tues, Weds and Fri

DISCLAIMER: This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University. Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.