Send us your short film (max 20 mins) for AAG 2018 in New Orleans

In keeping with AAG 2018 themes we particularly welcome films that:

Focus on decolonizing geography

Explore the relation between cinema and mapping

Explore creative and critical public engagement

 Enter Herehttps://goo.gl/forms/64pGPAnagOn7Q6Zw1

Deadline for submission 12 January 2018

Please share on your networks

Want to volunteer? [log in to unmask]

Terms: Either upload your film onto google docs or send a vimeo link to the film that we can download with password protection.

Films can be made specifically for AAG Shorts or already have been produced for other reasons. We welcome feature length films but if selected will request a shorter version for screening. Attendance at the conference is not necessary to submit your film.