Thank much for your feedback Neil.

No I couldn't personally locate any basis per my read of WD 1539-1
J3/10-007r1 document toward Fortran 2008 and the corrigenda tor any of
the 4 cases to be non-conforming.

But I just want to be sure I'm not overlooking anything, always a
strong possibility given the present arrangement of the standard.

Regards,
Vipul