Hi Everyone, I want to make model Vs summed map and model Vs half maps. I have few questions regarding that. 1. For summed map which one I should use, Refine3d map or post process masked map? If I am not wrong the map from refine3d is not masked. Therefore, I see quite difference at resolution between fsc at 0.5 and 0.143. This is not the case for postprocesss masked map. 2. For model Vs half map the problem is same. The half map is not masked. Now how to mask only for single half map. I am using eman2 to calculate fsc. Command is e2proc3d.py A.mrc fsc.txt - - calcfsc=B.mrc. Is there any way to use mask during fsc calculation? Thanks Sandip Basak Case Western Reserve University