Dear EM-ers,

It's a pleasure to announce the (hopefully) stable release of
relion-2.1.0. The 2.1 release has been in beta-testing since early
Summer, and we are grateful to everyone who contributed to its
improvement since. A detailed list of bug fixes can be tracked through
the github (github.com/3dem/relion). Apart from bug fixes, relion-2.1.0
also contains a bit of new code to deal with local symmetry (see here
for details:
http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/relion/index.php/Local_symmetry). We point
out that, in order not to destabilise the current code, multi-body
refinement (as presented at the NRAMM workshop) is not yet included in
this release.

We strongly recommend that you update your code (using 'git pull' in
your existing installation directory or by cloning again from
https://github.com/3dem/relion). Please ask any questions about RELION
through this list, and make sure you are using the latest version before
reporting problems.

Have fun,

The RELION development team:

Bjorn Forsberg (SciLifeLab)