Dear all,
We have a three year post-doc position available for a highly enthusiastic and determined membrane protein structural biologist, to work in the Carpenter lab at the Structural Genomics Consortium, Oxford University, UK.
This project aims to study the structure of integral membrane protein complexes involved in genetic disease, using both cryo-EM and X-ray crystallography, combined with biophysical and biochemical methods to study function.
This project involves a close collaboration with a Pharma company.

We have excellent access to cryo-EM and X-ray crystallography facilities, including access to both Titan Krios and screening microscopes.

To learn more about this position please follow the link below:

http://www.ndm.ox.ac.uk/current-job-vacancies/vacancy/132236-Postdoctoral-scientist-Integral-Membrane-Proteins

Please note the closing date is the 21st of December, at 12.00 noon. Interviews will be held on the 9th of January, 2018.

Best wishes,
Liz Carpenter