Dear all,

Please, find below an ad for a Postdoctoral position in the Reyes' laboratory at Pasteur Institute in Paris to work on human transporters.

Best regards,

Nico

A Postdoctoral position is available in the Laboratory of Nico Reyes at the Pasteur Institute in Paris for initial 2-3 years with the possibility of extensions. Our work focuses on physiological and pathological mechanisms of Human Membrane Transporters using structural and biophysical techniques (for a recent publication see: http://www.nature.com/articles/nature22064). We are an international team with excellent biochemistry and biophysics resources, and have access to state-of-the-art X-ray and EM facilities for sample preparation and data collection, among others.

We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with a Ph.D in Structural Biology, Biophysics or related disciplines with a good publication record and willing to work on challenging projects to unravel molecular mechanisms of human membrane proteins. Hands on experience and knowledge in protein expression and purification, as well as X-ray crystallography and/or Cryo-EM are essential for the position.

To apply, please send an email to [log in to unmask] with subject "postdoc application”, and a single pdf file including: your CV (2-page max. Please, include graduation date and list of publications), research interest and experience (1 page max.), the reference of the most exciting research article you have read in the last 2 years, and the name and contact information of 2-3 references.