Reading the Diaspora, Winter 2017

Just before Christmas each year – and sometimes in the New Year – we are given the ‘pick’ of other people’s reading. Books about the diaspora seldom feature. This year, it is our pleasure to ask YOU – on the assumption that you will have all the time in the world – which THREE books focused on the diaspora would you love to be given for your holiday reading? Please spare the time to give us a reason (one sentence for each book will be adequate) for choosing each of the books.

Your ‘picks’ will help to inform our discussion at the CCDS Forum on Wednesday 13th December.

KINDLY RESPOND BY MONDAY 11 DECEMBER