Dear all
I have been asked to circulate this - please pass on to people who may be interested, or contact Aisha at Global Justice Now for more information (details below).
Hannah

Freelance research opportunity:  Building a migration policy towards global free movement

http://www.globaljustice.org.uk/freelance-work

Global Justice Now is seeking an experienced researcher with expertise in immigration policy to help develop the case for how global free movement could work.  We are interested in building the evidence base and arguments upon which we can bring the idea of global free movement into the political mainstream.

If you are interested, please send your CV along with a short proposal laying out how you would carry out the research and your proposed fee for the work by email to: [log in to unmask] no later than the 3rd January 2018.

Please read the full research brief for further information.

http://www.globaljustice.org.uk/freelance-work

Dr Hannah Jones
Associate Professor and Director of Impact
Department of Sociology
University of Warwick

+44 (0)24 7657 3417
+44 (0)7931 934 150