Prostitution in (and out of) policy on violence against women and girls in the UK
Author: Coy, Maddy

Additionally the following article is FREE until the end of January:

An exploratory study on the beliefs about gender-based violence held by incoming undergraduates in England
Authors: Fenton, Rachel; Jones, Cassandra

IN THE CURRENT ISSUE:

Volume 1, No 2:

The full issue can be viewed here:

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/jgbv/2017/00000001/00000002