Prostitution in (and out of) policy on violence against women and girls in the UK<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/contentone/tpp/jgbv/2017/00000001/00000001/art00008>
Author: Coy, Maddy

Additionally the following article is FREE until the end of January:
An exploratory study on the beliefs about gender-based violence held by incoming undergraduates in England<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/contentone/tpp/jgbv/2017/00000001/00000002/art00002>
Authors: Fenton, Rachel; Jones, Cassandra

IN THE CURRENT ISSUE:

Volume 1, No 2:

The full issue can be viewed here:
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/jgbv/2017/00000001/00000002

and contains the following papers:

Editorial<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/contentone/tpp/jgbv/2017/00000001/00000002/art00001>
Author: Hester, Marianne
An exploratory study on the beliefs about gender-based violence held by incoming undergraduates in England<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/contentone/tpp/jgbv/2017/00000001/00000002/art00002>
Authors: Fenton, Rachel; Jones, Cassandra
A campus LGBTQ community's sexual violence and stalking experiences: the contribution of pro-abuse peer support<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/contentone/tpp/jgbv/2017/00000001/00000002/art00003>
Authors: Hall-Sanchez, Amanda; DeKeseredy, Walter; Nolan, James; Schwartz, Martin
Bystander intervention from the victims' perspective: experiences, impacts and justice needs of street harassment victims<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/contentone/tpp/jgbv/2017/00000001/00000002/art00004>