Dear Colleagues,

Please find a link advertising for two Research Fellow posts in the School of Sociology and Social Policy at the University of Leeds: https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=ESLSS1035

[http://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/org/images/socialmedia.png]<https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=ESLSS1035>

Job Opportunity at University of Leeds: Research Fellow in Living Gender in Diverse Times<https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=ESLSS1035>
jobs.leeds.ac.uk
Are you an ambitious researcher looking for your next challenge? Do you have a background in Social Sciences with an interest in gender and/or youth studies? Do you want to further your career in one of the UK’s leading research intensive...

The RFs will work with myself (Prof. Sally Hines), Dr Kim Allen, Dr Sharon Elley and Prof. Mike Baynham on a 3 year ESRC funded project: Living Gender in Diverse Times:  Young People’s Understandings and Practices of Gender in the Contemporary UK

Interviews will be held towards the end of January and the post holders will start as soon as possible thereafter.  Both posts are for 3 years.

I would be very grateful if you could circulate this amongst your networks.

Wishing  you all a very good Xmas break and a happy New Year.

All best,

Sally.

Prof Sally Hines
Professor of Sociology and Gender Identities

School of Sociology and Social Policy
University of Leeds
Leeds
LS2 9JT

T +44 (0)113 343 38273
E [log in to unmask]

The BSA Gender Study Group mailing list is for the exchange of ideas and information related to any aspect of Gender Studies and scholarship. We do not undertake editorial control of postings; viewpoints and information posted to the list do not necessarily represent the views of the convenors or association. We encourage respectful communication on the list and ask that questions related to specific postings be directed to the appropriate party.