David,
  I don't think you've followed what I'm saying. I haven't been dismissing any talk of 'canon-formation' nor, actually, been annoyed, nor have I denied or affirmed any desire for personal recognition. All I've challenged, quite mildly, is the original account that Fieled gives of Keats's reception. Not sure how I could make that any plainer.
Jamie

Sent from my iPad