I wish you would make a book of these little Actaeon pieces. I think I said this before, about five years ago.

PR

On 8 Dec 2017, at 12:05 am, BRITISH-IRISH-POETS automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Date:    Thu, 7 Dec 2017 19:20:53 +0000
From:    Jeff Harrison <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Red velvet hounds

Red velvet hounds, hounds with meringue, gingerbread hounds -- could such delights poison a hart? And what slow poison those hounds must be. And if I'm to end quickly, wouldn't a grove have a precipice, is there a crevasse for Actaeon, aren't there lions, and don't serpents, like nymphs, in their dreaming dream of Actaeon?