The kitschy interface of the site is designed to look like a combination of
an old stereo and a filing cabinet; the net result is reminiscent of a
late-’90s *Carmen Sandiego* computer game. That being said, the site, under
ideal conditions, will allow you to systematically work your way through
Young’s entire recorded catalogue, in high quality audio provided by
Young’s own Xstream streaming plugin. (Should the higher quality audio be
too much to handle, there’s a toggle switch at the top of the page to get
it down to 320kbs).

http://bit.ly/2zKc532
http://bit.ly/2zKc532+

--