enjoy!

(you need to create a free sound cloud account if you don't have one)

Iain

From: Discussion list for British & Irish Sound Archives <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sarah Joy Maddeaux, Archivist/Project Officer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 01 December 2017 14:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Essex Sound and Video Archive Advent Calendar

[With apologies for cross-posting.]

This year we have jumped on the archive advent calendar bandwagon and have put together our own selection of sound archive treats. A new track will be published each day on our Advent Calendar playlist, on our Soundcloud profile:

https://soundcloud.com/essex-record-office/sets/esva-advent-2017

Keep an eye on our Twitter account (@essexarchive) for daily reminders, or reply to this e-mail to sign up for daily notifications.

Will we play your favourite carol? Follow us to find out!

Sarah-Joy Maddeaux

You Are Hear Project Officer

Essex Record Office

Essex County Council

T: 033301 32467
E: [log in to unmask]

W: www.essexrecordofficeblog.co.uk/you-are-hear/ | www.essexrecordoffice.co.uk

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.