The National Archives admitted it was presenting a view of Britain’s
colonial history without “due impartiality” after it was accused by a
retired history lecturer of anti-British bias in an exhibition at its
Keeper’s Gallery, where it introduces visitors to historic moments covered
by its 11 million records.

The archive, based in Kew in west London, at first rejected a complaint by
Tony Adler about a description of British colonialism as “profoundly
oppressive” but agreed to reword the display after he appealed to the
organisation’s chief executive.

http://bit.ly/2BnctFB
http://bit.ly/2BnctFB+

--