Hello all,

**apologies for cross-posting**

The University of Glasgow’s Archives and Special Collections are pleased to invite applications for a Project Officer role as part of our HLF Collecting Cultures funded project Darning Scotland’s Textile Collections https://www.gla.ac.uk/myglasgow/archives/collections/business/dstc/

University Services - Library
Project Officer (Darning Scotland's Textiles Project)
Ref: 019633
Salary: Grade 6, £28,098 - £31,604 per annum, pro rata.

This is a part time post and fixed term to 31 August 2019.
17.5 hours per week: days to be confirmed

The post holder will plan and deliver a programme of public engagement activities for the project Darning Scotland’s textile collections: recording, identifying and expanding knowledge about Scotland’s textile heritage. These will include exhibitions, seminars, oral history and interpretative resources to promote engagement with textile collections, record and share knowledge of the collections and industry, and learn about the Scottish textile industry.

Apply online at http://www.gla.ac.uk/explore/jobs/

Vacancy reference: 019633, closing date: 21 January 2018.

Any questions about the role can be directed to me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Kiara

--
Kiara King
Assistant Archivist (Ballast Trust)

University of Glasgow: The Times Scottish University of the Year 2018