Hi All,

The following event may be of interest to you:

Building a Learning Programme from Scratch

Thu 15 March 2018  Salters Hall EC2Y 5DE

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/building-a-learning-programme-from-scratch-tickets-40715543286

Thanks to funding from the Heritage Lottery Fund the Salters' Company recently launched its first onsite education programme for schools, families and adults. This highly successful project involved working in partnership with the London Metropolitan Archives for the schools programme and opening up access to its archive through new facilities.

Join us for top tips on running an externally funded project and starting an education programme from scratch in an historic building.

Sessions will include:

·      tips on applying for HLF funding

·      tips on running a successful heritage learning project

·      an open forum session - scenario planning for heritage education events

·      a tour of Salters' Hall detailing how we use our archive and unusual spaces for education

This event will be delivered by staff from the Salters’ Company and London Metropolitan Archives, supported by staff from The Charterhouse, who have also just started an education programme with HLF funding, and HLF.

Please arrive from 9.45am for a prompt start at 10am. Coffee will be served after the first session and the event will finish at 1pm.

With best wishes,

Tom

Tom Furber

Development Officer

London Metropolitan Archives

40 Northampton Road

London EC1R 0HB

Tel: 020 7332 3851

www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/lma

Our current exhibition Criminal Lives, 1780-1925: Punishing Old Bailey Convicts runs until 16 May 2018.

Title: Follow us on Facebook - Description: Follow us on Facebook      Title: Follow us on Twitter - Description: Follow us on Twitter      Title: Follow us on instagram - Description: Follow us on instagram      Title: See our pictures on Flickr - Description: See our pictures on Flickr      Title: See our films on YouTube - Description: See our films on YouTube      Title: See our latest events on Eventbrite     Title: Find us on Pinterest - Description: Find us on Pinterest

THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED FILES ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail. Opinions, advice or facts included in this message are given without any warranties or intention to enter into a contractual relationship with the City of London unless specifically indicated otherwise by agreement, letter or facsimile signed by a City of London authorised signatory. Any part of this e-mail which is purely personal in nature is not authorised by the City of London. All e-mail through the City of London's gateway is potentially the subject of monitoring. All liability for errors and viruses is excluded. Please note that in so far as the City of London falls within the scope of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the Environmental Information Regulations 2004, it may need to disclose this e-mail. Website: http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]