Dear all,

We have some large collections of letters (A4 and foolscap) that we wish to preserve/package in better storage.  The letters are currently loose in standard size archive boxes.  Can anyone offer any solutions?  I will consolidate all suggestions for the list.

Many thanks,

Charlotte

Charlotte Dennard

Associate Archivist

Collections & Research

National Railway Museum
Leeman Road

York YO26 4XJ
t +44(0)1904 685767

www.nrm.org.uk

@GEC_Archivist

A member of the Science Museum Group

The Science Museum Group consists of:
Science Museum, London
Museum of Science & Industry, Manchester
National Railway Museum, York and Shildon
Science & Media Museum, Bradford

This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addressee only and are confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately, delete the message from your computer system and destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not reflect the views of the Science Museum Group. Please note that any information sent, received or held by Science Museum Group may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.