*with apologies for cross-posting*

Forwarded by request. Please direct any enquiries to Dr Bill Maher at [log in to unmask]

On 20/12/2017, 04:24, "[log in to unmask] on behalf of William Joseph Maher" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Dear Colleagues:

    With apologies for cross-posting.

    The ICA Section on Univesity and Research Institution Archives is pleased
    to announce its collaboration with the Conferencia De Archiveros
    Universitarios EspaƱoles (CAU) to hold our 3-5 October 2018 conference in
    Salamanca, Spain.  We are pleased that the conference on the theme of
    "What Value do Historical Records in University Archives Add to
    Universities?" will be part of the celebration of the 800th anniversary
    of the University of Salamanca.

    The Call for Proposals is now available via the link at the following
    web page:
    https://archives.library.illinois.edu/ica-suv/annual-conferences/annual-conference-2018/

    The deadline for proposals is:  21 February 2018.

    William J. MaherUniversity Archivist
    Room 146 Library1408 W. Gregory
    Urbana, IL  61801

    Phone:  217  333-0798Fax:217  333-2868